Leah is our first Sabina Motasem bride! Can you tell how excited we are? We’re beyond thrilled to be able to share these beautiful images with you from their wedding.
Leah’s journey to her wedding day was challenging. There were times we just put our arms around her and hugged her as life was tough. As part of the Sass & Grace family, we all look after each other. So we do feel rather like a proud parent to be able to publish these gorgeous photographs of two people who are very much in love, captured beautifully by Emma Moore Photography.
Leah chose an amazingly gorgeous dress by talented British designer Sabina Motasem. Josephine is one of Sabina’s classic dresses. Whilst being elegant and modern, it is also a little bit sassy!
Leah, our first Sabina Motasem Bride
Here’s some great advice from Leah for future brides:
- Try as hard as you might, you cannot please everyone and the day is really a celebration of your love and the commitment you have chosen to make to each other. It is the marriage that is of the utmost importance and, whilst a wedding is a lovely thing and a fabulous day, it really does go by in a flash. Stay true to the people you are and you can’t go far wrong.
- Choose suppliers you are happy to hang out with, I genuinely miss speaking to Sam, Colleen our lovely florist and Becka our fabulous caterer.
- Many people told me to make sure I had 10 minutes with my husband at some point in the day. We didn’t manage that but I would definitely recommend that others try!
- Use your best man or maid of honour on the day and give them specific jobs to oversee. For example, if you have a vision of certain photographs you want, that way you can just concentrate on holding in your tummies and trying not to giggle.
- I was thrilled with our M&S cake…a good way to save a few pennies if you are not too fussed.
Leah & James marry at Avington Park
Leah’s lovely words on her experience at Sass & Grace…….
‘We planned our wedding within six months whilst living in Australia, so when I came home for a week to look at venues I had just one day for dress shopping. Eeeek! My best friend had recommended Sass & Grace and the boutique was also the only local one that appeared on Rock My Wedding so it was a must when it came to deciding where to go. Being a country girl at heart, I loved the setting and the warm welcome that greeted us when we arrived helped settle my nerves. I had a pretty clear idea of what I wanted and, whilst Sam encouraged me to try on some different styles, it just confirmed what I had my heart set on.
Sam was kind, reassuring and super efficient which given my timescales was a huge weight off my mind.
When some issues arose in the days before our wedding, Sam and Dalia could not have been more supportive. They are the dream team. It is almost worth getting married again just so I can have the Sass & Grace experience all over again! Their recent win of Best Bridal Boutique at the British Wedding Awards could not be more deserved. I cannot speak highly enough of Sam, Dalia and the boutique.’
Congratulations Leah & James!
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Wright! We’re so happy for the two of you and we wish you a lifetime of love and laughter together xxx
Get in touch to find your perfect dress. We’d love to hear from you!
Who helped make Leah’s day special:
Photographer: Emma Moore Photography, Hampshire
Florist: Colleen Crockett
Catering: Becka Cooper
Car: Mike Lunch, Vintage Sports Car Hire
Venue: St. Swithun’s Headbourne Worthy Church and Avington House, Avington Park
Leave a Comment